Welcome, and Happy Friday!!
I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Christmas!
And I hope that you have a very Happy New Year!
Can you believe the new year is just a few days away?
Are you doing anything special to ring in the new year?
Well, this week’s inspiration is all about New Years and some really fabulous ideas!!
1. What better way to ring in the New Year in an absolute style? I love this look, it’s perfect for New Years! It’s sexy and sophisticated and ultra feminine!! I have been crazy about tulle skirts, though I don’t own one I think they’re just precious! This gorgeous high-waste metallic skirt pairs perfectly with this plain cotton black shirt. The only thing I would add would maybe be a sparkly necklace like this one here!
2. Oh my goodness these are lovely! These double-stacked, gold dipped macarons would be the talk of the party! They create a statement all on their own, don’t you think? I’m also quite partial to the light blush color of the icing! It’s one of my favorite colors paired with gold! Head over and check out the entire Gold and Glitter Party!!
3. I’m obsessed with tissue paper garland ♥ It so easily dresses up any space and makes the perfect party decor! I made one for my sons birthday back in June and the only downside to it is, it is time consuming! But, it’s worth the wait!! You can pick up metallic tissue paper at places like Hobby Lobby, Target and other mass retailers.
4. Oh, pink champagne! A New Years must-have! These gold-dipped champagne flutes are gaw-geous. Such a simple idea that is super eye-catching! I’m just in love with these! These are an absolute must-have for your New Years celebration, but before your go, be sure to check out the incredible Rose and Gold Wedding here!
Please visit the original source links I have provided to pin and share!
Ringing in the New Year in style! Dress to impress and use this as your inspiration board….
1. The best part of 2012 for me and my family was the purchase of our first home! We’ve already made some incredible memories here and can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!
2. A song that I totally fell in love with in 2012 was, “Learning To Be The Light” by NewWorldSon. If you haven’t listened to this song, you need to!! It’s so uplifting!
3. My biggest accomplishment of 2012 was buying our first home and working for a good two weeks making it move in ready for our family! We’ve created a little piece of heaven to live!
4. For 2013 I’m most looking forward to a new direction in my husbands career and what it brings our family! He works so hard daily between,work and school, and I know he’s ready for the next step!!
5. My New Year Resolutions are: To become more patient, exercise a little more and eat a little healthier!
**Wishing all of you a beautiful, blessed 2013!!**