Ringing in the New Year in style! Dress to impress and use this as your inspiration board….
1. The best part of 2012 for me and my family was the purchase of our first home! We’ve already made some incredible memories here and can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for us!
2. A song that I totally fell in love with in 2012 was, “Learning To Be The Light” by NewWorldSon. If you haven’t listened to this song, you need to!! It’s so uplifting!
3. My biggest accomplishment of 2012 was buying our first home and working for a good two weeks making it move in ready for our family! We’ve created a little piece of heaven to live!
4. For 2013 I’m most looking forward to a new direction in my husbands career and what it brings our family! He works so hard daily between,work and school, and I know he’s ready for the next step!!
5. My New Year Resolutions are: To become more patient, exercise a little more and eat a little healthier!
**Wishing all of you a beautiful, blessed 2013!!**